This question has come up often – “what can I do about the jab?”
It’s asked by those who got it, and those who are exposed to those who got it.
Keep in mind, humans always shed, so those who got the jab are spreading that just like we shed everything else.
This is why symptoms have shown up in the unvaxxed, because of the shedding from those who are vaxxed.
Those issues include wonky periods (bare in mind that means hormonal disruption), low testosterone, poor sleep, high blood pressure, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
But! Back to the question of what can be done about that spike protein.
After all, the spike protein affects the entire body. It’s destructive. It tears up the vascular system… and that’s from the mRNA inventor Dr. Robert Malone himself.
Some of the support options will not surprise you, as they are part of the foundation of health that I talk about every single day.
It is really important to keep in mind that you cannot only rely on supplements, though!
You do have to treat your body well so she can function the way she was meant to.
The most important supplements to support you in the detox of the jab/exposure:
- DV3 – it’s not just vitamin D, your body needs to be able to use it and that takes a whole orchestra of nutrients
- MIN – magnesium is the big one here, but again, other nutrients are needed for the body to use the magnesium as we want; not all magnesium is created either, and it’s not just dependent on what it’s attached to. It also has zinc…
- KL Support – this supports your body’s natural ability to detox; utilizing NAC to support your ability to produce glutathione; milk thistle; etc
- CZI – supports detox, helps flush the system, supports your immune system, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory (especially since those jabs are inflammatory)
- Curcumin – antioxidant properties; anti-inflammatory
- Depending on your specific additional toxicities – BioToxin Binder, ViRadChem Binder, HM-ET Binder, or Para 1. The more stressors you remove the easier all detox / healing is.
- BC-ATP – the importance of your mitochondria in any aspect of health really can’t be overstated…
Keep in mind, with any supplement you take you want to make sure that you do not replace the function of your body – you always want to support your body in her natural function.
That’s why I make the above product recommendations – they cover the ground we need them to while always supporting not replacing the body function.
To help potentially inhibit and neutralize the spike protein / protect ACE2 receptors / detox IL – 6:
- pine needle tea
- dandelion tea / extract
- fennel tea
- star anise tea
- black cumin
- black pepper
- bay leaves
- krill oil
- limonene (citrus rinds)
- green tea
My preference would be to incorporate the spices into your food, make these teas a regular part of your day, and certainly add in the below healthy habits.
Healthy habits to support you through all of this:
- intermittent fasting
- cut out sugar from your diet
There is no guarantee around any of this right now, it’s still too new. But these steps will definitely be of help.