Have you ever stopped to wonder why so many people are sick?
Why things such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, autism, autoimmune issues, cardiovascular disease, and so forth are just rampant at this point…
If you’ve been with me for a while now, then you know the answer is toxins.
The most simple truth is that your body knows how to heal, always.
Knowing this, it then makes sense that it is an outside source that is disrupting the body and stopping you from healing.
It’s not a lack of pharmaceuticals or other synthetic… stuff… that makes us sick.
Actually, those are part of the problem themselves.
What do I mean?
Well, did you know a lot of medications and foods are made from petrochemicals…
… of course pharma drugs are synthetic, because you can’t patent nature.
But who would even do that!?
Well, at the turn of the 20th century there was a family that had captured 90% of America’s oil refining…
Then they figured out they can make “medicine” and “food” out of petrochemicals.
But how can you convince entire populations to go for this toxic crap?
Easy. You have a guy write what is now known as the Flexner Report, written by a high school teacher named Flexner.
Long story short, this report made it all about drugs by pretending the medical schools need to change, basically forcing out all the natural healing that was being used and dubbing it unscientific.
So now this family is even more rich, and people are more sick than ever before.
In case you’re curious, this is the Rockefeller family (yes, Andrew Carnegie played along in this as well).
So anyway, what kind of toxins, besides petrochemicals in “medicine” are making people sick?
- EMFs and especially 5G
- Commonly used chemicals that are found in everyday cleaning products, personal hygiene products, rain gear, carpeting, upholstery, clothing, bedding etc
- Heavy metals, including the aluminum in deodorant, the stuff in vaxxines, silver dental fillings, etc
- Fake food that is full of chemicals, toxins, is irradiated (they don’t have to label that on packaged food)
- And because of all of those other toxins, we are far more prone to parasites and mold now, which also wreak havoc on health
Of course, there is also unhealed emotional/mental trauma.
I know, this can seem overwhelming because there are so many things to consider.
I mean, when even our typical clothes are toxic, what on earth!?!?!?!
This is what I do, I take baby steps:
- With clothes as an example: I found an organic cotton clothing company, tried 1 pair of their leggings
- I’m a fan, so now anytime I buy clothes I will make sure they are always organic
- Same goes for towels, bedding…
- Cleaning supplies and personal hygiene products were pretty instantaneous for me
What I mean is that as soon as I was aware of the issue with cleaning products/personal care products, I got rid of them and replaced them with non-toxic options.
The beauty of wearing organic cotton clothes is not only in the fact that you are decreasing the toxins you are exposed to!
Did you know organically grown cotton uses 81% less water than conventionally grown cotton?
And, of course, it spares the planet of extra toxins, too.
The company I really like for their organic leggings is Pact. *
These sound like small steps, yes?
They are, and you go at your pace, and that is how you will continuously improve your health.
And of course, don’t forget to detox, because once we remove the source, we need to get that stuff out of your body, too.
If you don’t know where to start with your detox, I have created 3 courses on this topic exactly to baby step you through the process! These courses include specific chemicals and toxins to avoid, where they are hiding, how to get them out of your house and body.
* affiliate links may be present in this post